Monday, April 21, 2008

Your last match

Dudes, you guys wasted your last match blwn with random players, I feel sorry for you guys...pfft NAUGHTTT hahah..If possible, make another last match and make sure its a real match not just main putik urg.Plus ku nada msatu so that last match doesn't count HEHE

Oh Demo, thank you for the lollipop, I haven't finished it plg, baru quarter ku makan HEHE

Demo went to the candy shop
He bought me a little lollipop
Lick it boy, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the top

Oh oh, I passed 3 of my test for the MPR thingy, awesome right? hahah. One more to go (y)
You guys should be studying brabisly bcs AS June nda lgi lama, If marks kmu randah wah, baik th kmu main CS sja hahaha. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, Im the Vice President in Piano Club HEHEHE awesome + cool XD

The gayest most fucking badass super cool sluts ever


Posted by Mxplode
Cause I'm Awesome =)