Wednesday, April 23, 2008

234

I think some of you guys know him already, He's my cousin. To show off his skills, he beat Sirian and b0Nd with only a Deagle HEHEHEHE. And if you guys are saying 'adakn?' ada kli ah HAHA. Masa kamu n00bs plg tu (A). Yatahkan, today is his 14th birthday. So.......

Happy birthday


Bah dude, you gotta stop smoking and study. Well, not really study, just go listen to the teacher and let him do the talking even though the teacher's boring haha. You need to get good grades dude, if not for your mom, for your dad sja. You're more like a brother to me than a cousin haha. Im not trying to be gay or anything, I love you kli ah hahah. Oh yeah, grandaddy kn umrah nda lgi lama and my parents are staying over, thats the update from kilanas haha. Happy birthday dude, have a good one =)



Posted by Abang dee
Cause I'm Awesome =)