Saturday, April 26, 2008

LLF Server

Today, Demo and I, b0Nd, planned on making LLF own online CS 1.6 server.. We need to know the whole team's suggestion.. Do you guys agree? All that I need to know is that are you guys willing to pay monthly for the server's rental.. Its not that expensive plg.. Pasal we're gonna share on paying it monthly.. hehh.. So that it'll be easy for us to play together even though we're distant..=) I'm planning that the server can only occupy 12players at most.. Kalau too much nanti lagg tia lagi.. Plus it can only be use by us and some close friends of ours.. The server admin will be HauxX, Mxplode, me and probably Demo.. Tpi mostly on HauxX and Mxplode la.. Pasal dorg selalu online..xD I think thats it for all.. We'll talk about this tomorrow..=)

Posted by b0Nd