Friday, April 18, 2008

Funniest Day So Far!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, we planned on watching Forbidden Kingdom. b0Nd asked me this yesterday "kau dtg esok?" then I replied "apa ada esok?" he said "liat wyg" then i said "oo.. liat lh if aku sihat bru ku dtg" and so on. No 'q-lap mall' in the conversation ahaha.

Then the next day, which was today. Every msg didn't even mention 'q-lap mall'. I came to the cinema around 2-3 pm since the movie was at 3.30. I was gonna be late so I told Demo to leave the ticket at the counter, When I got there I asked the counter if there was a ticket for me and there wasn't any. So I bought a random ticket for the show so I can come in and sit next to Demo in C1. I checked C1 and they weren't there. I figured that I was in the wrong room since there were two Forbidden Kingdom playing at that time.

So I just watched the movie without them. After the movie finished I called Demo to ask where they were and he said that they were at the arcade playing Initial D, So I went there and they weren't there. So I msged him and asked again. Then he called me and asked me where I was. I said that I was in the arcade and he asked me if I am a 'The Mall' and I said 'of course' then he laughed saying they're in Q-lap mall so I laughed back too and then I went back home and laughed it all out..


Posted by Hauxx