Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PS - Went to the library alone bcs Ming nda skulah, He got an operation or something like that. I copied my friend's geo homework HEHE. 3 pages ah, gilaaaa. He said he did it in 2 hours. Ku 30 mins gnya HAHAHA

GP - Boring as hell, luckily jey was being talor so I go talor with him lah hahaha. I mc-ed all my friends during GP, jobless banar XD pfft <3 Alwin HAHAHA. Maziyyah ddnt give me the answer to question number 5 =( karittttt boo

Physics
- I fell asleep every time the teacher tutup lampu and uses the thingy with the screen with that display big thing with that transparent paper thing HAHAHA What fuck the?! Yeah I know hahaha.

Math - Everyone was asking me 'Mana boyfriend mu?' I was like 'Fuck you bitch' HAHA nada deh XD Same ol class, the 'sabun', the 'Im always right', the 'eh cana kan ni~~ nangis ku eh'

Geo - Notes, notes, notes, notes, notes and more notes. I was really boredddd iatahkan I made racist jokes rah my cinis friend HEHE. Si koh(Geo teacher) made racist jokes jua HAHA. Racist rah urg cina lgi tu, ya sendiri cina hahaha.

Oh yeah, tadi during
piano class, kna bagi last warning HAHA eff eh. Next class, come or no come? hmm I'll think about it. Mr. Vice President is one lazy super awesome bastard =)
Thats it about today haha. Oh I miss 'walking' =p


Posted by
Mr. Vice President
Cause I'm Awesome =)