Monday, March 3, 2008

Thanks Guys

Demo
Yesterday, my day started great..I was with my family eating at Orchid Garden. It was Dim Sum Buffet which was really delicious. Then after that i went to Gadong to play CS. I started late because my mouse pad was with Banana Skin/Waie. At Netcom we saw Rv.Infested/ Wadud HEHEHE which was quite memorable to us (sakai haha). We then played there for a couple of hours and went to McDonalds to eat. We then went to the Mall to check on the Razer stuff. But then i realize i forgot to bring my Razer Mantis. So i ran back to McD and realised it was not where it was. So i ask one of staff and he said a 'BLACK SHIRT' guy took it. If i found that 'BLACK SHIRT' guy, I'll know what to do to him (pay me $35 haha), but that guy really really really sucks (INDA TEBALI KH, INDA MAMPU JGN CURI ARH KU). Sirian and Mxplode cheered me up by buying me a new one (b0Nd n Hauxx helped too, i guess XD). I was so happy that i want to hug them but that will look gay so i just thank them hahaha.. Shytt, this post makes me wanna cry *sob* waa FRIENDS FOREVER hahaha hey if u guys need anything please DO hesitate to ask.. hahaha Nada dih.. I would like to thank our beloved captain and fellow members (sudah atu) for making this happen. So thats all folks.

P/S: Yesterday was crazy XD

Edited by Mxplode