Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SIRIAN IS BACK

To My Beloved and Loyal Readers,
HEHE, im just jokin arnd hehehe... well, i knw, the moment uve been waiting for, the leader posting XD oh yea, its been awhile since my router and modem massacre hahaha XD well, i got my modem fixed for free, so thats a plus in my life~ anyways, the point of me posting for today is... well, it had come to my attention that the blog has been a boring and dull place, almost like a BBC for LLF! (oooh, maybe you guys need to establish a new blog, n name it LLFBC HEHEHE) btw, congrats to Demo, for entering adulthood, lets give him a warm welcome =D

and oh yeah, to wrap things up, we shud run a contest of some sort =D

-Sirian-

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot
*Squirts*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA