Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Razer Piranha

This morning Razer sent me a message about the reviews of the Razer Piranha Gaming Communicator(Durg send the message bcs Im a *coughcultmembercough*)

Here are some of the Pro Gamers' Review XD

"With its true-to-life positional audio and exceptional microphone clarity, the sleek and ergonomic Razer Piranha doesn't just put the excitement back into gaming, it inspires absolute confidence in me and my team during competitive gameplay."
- Patrik "cArn" Sättermon, Counter-Strike 1.6, Fnatic

“The Razer Piranha is in a different league from headsets that I've used so far. I thought the Razer Barracuda HP-1 would be insurmountable in terms of audio quality or sound accuracy, but Razer has once again proved that it knows how to satisfy the needs of gamers.”
- MinWoo “cliper” Choi, Counter-Strike 1.6, Lunatic-hai

“The Razer Piranha stands out from other competing headsets with its excellent sound quality.”
- Cho Him “daesivill” Wong, Counter-Strike 1.6, Team fantastic[v]

"The best gaming headset on the market, period. If you want to know exactly where your opponent is and increase your potential as a player, this headset is for you."
- Robert "blackpanther" Tyndale, Counter-Strike 1.6, Team EG


Lastly, reviews by Roma Victor

“I was previously using the SteelSeries 5H headset and had been having problems with the audio and microphone lowering my ability to perform in-game, as I was not able to clearly discern the whereabouts of my opponents. After using the Razer Piranha, however, it unleashed my true gaming potential and I’m performing a hundred percent better than I used to.I made this review because I was impressed when I saw some players wearing the Razer Piranha in the local 'Cybercafe'”
- Mohd Ruzaini “Rv.Infested” Hj Abdul Rajab, Counter-Strike 1.6, Team Roma Victor

“In my sport, having a good headset is clearly as good as possessing a powerful weapon. Why? With the Razer Piranha’s amazing sound quality, I can detect my enemy’s footsteps clearly and eliminate them swiftly. You can say it has become somewhat like my ‘Excalibur’.”
- Abdul “Rv.Prophecy” Wahab Mohd Fadillah, Counter-Strike 1.6, Team Roma Victor