Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today's News

Since you guys wanna know the score so badly, I opened my heart and decided to post them for you, 'cause I am a nice person ;D. We had a match with Team PR, Public Resistance, another PTEB-based team. There was a slight complication with the original line-ups for LLF, who were suppose to be consisting of Sirian, b0Nd, Demo, HauxX or Mxplode, and Redspott. Two couldn't make it, so we had to borrow some players. As always, I am a very courteous person, I apologised to Team PR for not showing up with the original line-ups. So anyway, here are the scores:

de_dust2
16-1
de_inferno
16-0
de_nuke
16-2
de_train
16-1

The LLF line-ups:
Sirian
bONd
Redspott

Additional line-ups (non-LLF):
Ben
Zai

hehe, okay, i forgot his name. But you two got my sincerest gratitude for helping us. Thank you, though i forgot your name HEHE.

Your Beloved Captain,
Zed ''cr0ss''