Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, 27.02.08

Mxplode
Hey again, tadi pagi ah..I was called to go rah stage bcs my hair panjangg..I was like 'Fuckkkk, bitch ehh' so ter-paksa gunting short..Ohh ohh we had lunch di charcoal bcs sana nada spy HEHE..The performance by ECA club members were greatttt..I wanna try out for piano club, dpt jua si hanif ajar mwhaha..

Tonight, Watched AI, Still hate that bitchy guy haha fuck offf dude!! mudahan th ko tkluar awal hahah..Tdi ada si Ryuzen bgi logo nemesis mcm okay jua laa..Si Fidah won the debate thing, congrats niguh, you the man!..And and the other members ada problems ah..Buring jua ku tuu, nda lgi durg share tuu..Nda sporting eh..Bahh after this i wanna go sleep..See yaa

hauxx
Hey.. this morning I watched grandma's boy... it was fucking hilarious... and then in the afternoon i went to RIPAS Hospital to accompany my grandfather... the funny thing is i accidentally brought his urine sample to the radiology... damn i am a fucking idiot... then i got back to put the sample...ahah... that time i heard an announcement about something with the no.6723 if im not wrong... the workers said that it was a call for 'mamblow'... ahah..idiots... k till here for now

Sirian
MUAHAHA, captain here XD hello~ the name's redza, n this is my first "post" haha... well, im just gonna introduce myself. im 18, well, 19 this coming april... i havent had my license yet due to... financial issues HEHEHE... ive been writing my gp essay all nite, so yeah, i tend to use these over-extensive lexical items hehehe... well, i had a hectic day, again. not much difference from other days though... so yeah... anyways... im gonna go to sleep. i'll write more in the near future. laters my soon-to-be loyal readers HEHE. gudnite everybody, have a nice sleep, n keep'em dry guys XD