Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday, February 29th, 2008, 5.00PM

Hauxx
today i was on the way to send my sister with my brother to her netball training at menglait... then i saw someone pointing at the bridge.. first i dont mind looking at what he's pointing.. so we send my sis first.. bout the time we back on the road... we saw a guy attempting suicide from the bridge.. i witness it live in front of me... we stopped there and try watch the guy fall off the bridge.. i was think since there's many people there my brother said that they were betting on what gonna happen is he gonna fall or not...ahah.. for the people who bet he's gonna fall is the one waiting to catch him... and the people who bet he's not.. is the one who try to save him..ahaha... then the ambulance came and took him to the hospital... and then i went to the mall and buy me razer piranha..ahah.. here's the video:




Mxplode here,
Tadi I go jalan2 with
Sirian aka Boobie aka Jubur aka Zedku aka Redza ke kiulap..We went to this computer shop and saw this mouse pad, I was like 'KLUAR SUDAHHHHH!!!' Skali i had to kluar kn duit lagi and I bought that damned mouse pad mwhaha..c Sirian aka Boobie aka Jubur aka Zedku aka Redza nda dpt bali hahaha cian, he ran out of money XD i got it for $76 dollars, he only had $50 dollars lapas bali minyak HAHAH..well, his comments are, "minjaaam~" hahaha

PS beg nya soft and spongy HEHEHE

RAZER DESTRUCTOR





  • Razer Fractal textured surface for enhanced precision movements
  • Optimized to improve optical and laser gaming-grade mouse performance
  • Ultra-wide size
  • Is just a hoax