Thursday, June 5, 2008

Captain's Withdrawal

I'm sorry to say this guys, but the captain, Sirian, is withdrawing from the team. There are a few reasons behind this, but the main ones are I won't be playing counter-strike that much anymore, and i cannot be fully committed to the team, I need to focus on other things in life. Plus i don't wanna get scolded by my parents every time we have a match hehehe. Well, there are more reasons than just this, and other factors that leads me into withdrawing temporarily from the team, but they are kept with the utmost confidentiality (does that even make any sense? haha).

If you're asking me who will be the new captain, I'd say an LLF member. I'll still be playing if needed, but i won't be back in the team until further notice. Please update me with ANY news. You guys know how to reach me rite? ;D

-Sirian-