Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged by Mxp

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Personal Question added:
3


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- 27-29

2. Where do you want to go?
- Anywhere but here.

3. What occupies most of your time?
- Practice, blog, gaming.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- Yes, but not entirely.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- I'll keep this to myself.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Do you think I can?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My head.

8. Whats the one thing you'd love to have?
- Something memorable.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Why should I?

10. Have you had a girlfriend before?
- Yes.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- Loyalty and trustworthy. Whom I let to be around me lets me know who I am. 'Fortune-tellers' are a bit annoying...like those who partially count on their instincts, or something close to that.

12. How will you feel if you think he/she doesn't like you ?
- It matters not.


13. What is your ambition?
- Graphic/Web Designer or maybe a Network Engineer

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- Somewhere on the other side of the world, at least.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- It's a secret~ =)


16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
- Let it be.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- My hands.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- A piano ST by Shimokawa Mikuni.

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
- Draw. =)

20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
- Start from scratch, and retry.

I tagged: -


"Over and out." - Ryuzen